Within Windows Explorer view, print, and combine different file formats into multi-page PDF or PowerPoint files.
Note: All Panther tools support CGM, DWG/DXF, AI, EMF, PDF, PostScript, GIF, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, HTML, RTF, TXT, and Microsoft Word file formats.
- CGM Preview Handler for Windows Explorer – Adds full-preview (zoom, pan, and rotate) of CGM files within Windows Explorer (installed as an plugin)
- SDI Batch Print – Right-click on any file in Windows Explorer and print using APS (offered as a SDK). Looking to scale to Enterprise level, see SDI PrintMaster.
- Merge PDF* – Convert a single file to PDF, or select a group of files and convert to a multi-page PDF document
Key benefits of Merge PDF
- Converts multiple image formats in one step
- Combines all files into a single document
- Vector data is preserved for optimum quality
- Individual, site, or enterprise licensing available
How to use Merge PDF
- Select a group of files in Windows Explorer
- Right-click (opens native Windows Explorer options panel) or drag and drop selected files to the Panther desktop icon
- Click the Create PDF or PPT button/option
*Additional Merge PDF details
FREE trial version
- Input data can be single or multi-page
- 2D or 3D files can be added, re-ordered, or deleted before creating the final PDF output