Powerful graphics composition and editing tool
SDI Montage Plus is one-stop graphics tool for users of vector and raster formats. This
composition and editing utility enables quick and easy creation of powerful graphics
presentations, posters and technical documents. Graphical data from a number of
sources can be combined, organized and annotated into a comprehensive presentation.
View, edit, montage, annotate, layout and convert PDF, CGM, DWG/DXF and many
other file formats with a single tool.
- Unlimited canvas can be resized manually or automatically.
- Save templates to save work in progress or to setup styles.
- List CGM elements for file analysis.
- Add and edit text, lines, polygons and symbols.
- Compregensive layer management.
- Crop, horizontal and vertical cut lines.
- Delete, move, rotate and resize elements.
- Create or edit bezier lines, polylines, arcs, sweep arrows and callouts, ellipses and rectangles.
- Standard, boxed and restricted text supporting font, style and size attributes.
- Create, display and modify hotspots.
- Snap objects to a predefined grid.
- Color, solid, hatch and pattern fill types are supported.
- Set color, type, thickness and ends of lines.
SDI’s patented, Advanced Printing System (APS) enables accurate and reliable printing of complex graphics files.
An intuitive dialog box allows output options to be controlled precisely. A built-in
preview provides visual feedback on scale and orientation to eliminate wasting time, media and supplies.
SDI works directly with printer manufacturers and supports all major desktop and wide-format
printers plus specialized oil and gas plotters.
PDF, SVG, CGM V1-V4 (CGM+, ATA, PIP, WebCGM, CALS), PostScript, EPS, AI, EMF, HPGL, PLT, DWG/DXF, TIFF, JPEG, PNG
PDF, SVG, CGM V1-V4 (CGM+, ATA, PIP, WebCGM, CALS), PostScript, EPS, EMF, DWG/DXF, TIFF, JPEG, PNG
- Edit PDF, CGM, DWG/DXF, PS and various other formats.
- Combine vector and raster files, text and annotations.
- Export graphics files to popular formats, including PowerPoint&mark;.
- Seismic, maps, well logs and cross sections from the most popular geoscience applications are fully supported.
- CGM files from CATIA, I-DEAS, Pro-E, NX and other CAD programs can be enhanced with mark-up, layout and
hotspots to produce manuals, schematics, assemblies and other technical documents.
- SDI Montage and SDI Editor are compatible with CGM V1-V4, ATA, S1000D, seismic (+), PIP and WebCGM.